SureFire Ag is aggressively moving forward to create new products to drive the success of our clients in future years.
We are actively looking for applicants to fill Electrical and Computer Engineer and Web Programmer positions at SureFire Ag. We are committed to finding the right candidates and will hold rolling interviews until the position has been filled.
To see the full job descriptions, click on the link following each brief description below:
Electrical and Computer Engineer
SureFire Ag is hiring a full-time Electrical and Computer Engineer based out of our Atwood, Kansas location. Job details include, but are not limited to the following:
- Write software for SureFire products
- Hardware design including schematic design and PCB layout
- Hardware troubleshooting and debugging
- Field Support and Troubleshooting when a problem can’t be solved by the Sales & Service team or when an opportunity to learn exists
See the full job description and requirements for the Electrical and Computer Engineer Position here.
SureFire Ag is hiring a full-time Web Programmer based out of our Atwood, Kansas location. Job details include, but are not limited to the following:
- Web Page design for embedded products
- Understanding of SQL queries and relational databases
- SureFire Website support
- Possible Android and IOS programming for smart phone and tablet apps
See the full job description and requirements for the Web Programmer Position here.
To apply, please submit a resume and letter of intent to:
SureFire Ag Systems, Inc.
Human Resources Manager
9904 Highway 25, Atwood, KS 67730
Please share this post with anyone who may be interested. Questions can be directed to Cathy at 785-626-3670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.