The SureFire QuickDraw is a fully automated spray tender system. Manually calculating product amounts are a thing of the past. Enter acres or total gallons, sprayer application rate and chemical rate per acre – QuickDraw then calculates the amount of each chemical in the batch, including manually added chemicals. Create recipes through the integrated touch screen display, or enter them at your convenience on an iPad and transfer them to the controller later through the built-in wifi connection. Recipes are saved in the controller, making batches easily repeatable.
- Automatically meter 4 or 6 products (depending on model). Manually add up to 5 products for every batch.
- Fastest batch mixing keeps sprayer in the field longer during optimal spraying conditions
- Creates a log of every batch loaded. Log file is downloadable via iPad for required record keeping
- Eliminates math and calculation errors when mixing. Enter acres or total gallons, sprayer application rate and chemical rate per acre. QuickDraw calculates the amount of each chemical in the batch, including manually added chemicals.
- Micro-Motion mass flow meter for chemical measurement is 0.50% accurate. It measures liquid mass, density and volume. Measurement is not affected by product viscosity, conductivity or other characteristics; therefore no calibration numbers are necessary.
- 3” transfer pump (sold separately) for 200+ GPM water transfer after chemical mixing complete
- Optional CleanLoad Eductor on flip down linkage allows dry products, powders, or non-bulk chemicals
- iPad app communicates with QuickDraw over Wi-Fi. Create and modify recipes and access historical records
“There are toys I have bought in the past that I have regretted every minute of it, but not the SureFire Ag Quickdraw”
-Steve Arnold, producer in Johnson,KS