SureFire offers the best ISO Anhydrous monitoring system on the market!
Finally a solution to plugged rows on NH3 applicators. Field proven sensor technology coupled with SureFire’s proven Sentinel™ Isobus platform will give you peace of mind like never before. The Sentinel™ NH3 system allows in-cab monitoring of the anhydrous to every row of the applicator. Your in-cab ISO display will immediately alarm the operator when any row is above or below the intended rate. Whether it is a plugged knife or a plugged manifold, the operator will know immediately.
Sentinel™ NH3 utilizes a Hiniker Nitro-Lert temperature sensor on each row. These sensors are accurate without the need for calibration and have no moving parts. Other ISO row monitoring systems are available, but they have moving components that need changed for different application temperatures and rates. With the SureFire Sentinel™ NH3 system you can apply any rate at any temperature and know you are accurately monitoring your application.
How It Works
The SureFire Sentinel™ NH3 software compares the temperature of each individual row by monitoring a sensor mounted just after the anhydrous manifold. Sentinel™ NH3 software averages all of the rows and reports the average temperature on the screen. The operator can set the tolerance allowed in the settings, and anytime a row gets outside of that range, the controller will alert the operator.
What is the potential cost of not knowing?
Uneven Nitrogen application can cause yellow streaks in your crops.
Sentinel™ NH3 will help eliminate streaking.
- Sentinel™ NH3 will alert you of broken or plugged knives by detecting a fluctuation in flow to that row.
- Sentinel™ NH3 will alert you if you have a bad section valve by alerting you that several rows are irregular.
- Sentinel™ NH3 works great for prescription application. Sentinel’s auto-average feature measures and calculates the average temperature of all rows and identifies rows under or over the average.
- Audible alarm alerts the operator within seconds when a row is under or over applying.
- Independent set points for degrees over or under allow user to fine-tune margin of error.
With the Sentinel™ NH3, you can easily identify sensor issues. Just go to the Sensor diagnostics page and you can view all of the sensors on each row to confirm they are communicating back to the ISO module. Easily restart all the sensors by pressing the “Readdress NH3 Sensors” button and all the sensors will turn off and then back on.
Applying Liquid with your Anhydrous?
The SureFire Sentinel™ ISO module can also monitor liquid at the same time. For more information on Sentinel™ and how it works with your liquid system, click here to visit the Sentinel™ page
Manuals & Brochures: