John Deere has made significant upgrades in their application control systems with the new JD Rate Controller 2000 and subsequent updates to their system. This new JDRC 2000 allows for control of up to 5 liquid, anhydrous, and dry products, as well as seed rate control for air drills. In total, the JDRC 2000 can control up to 4 products to be documented, and a fifth product for independent control. Other advantages to the JDRC 2000 are the ability to control more implement sections, an easy conversion from Deere’s previous single product rate controller, and an improved user experience.
SureFire Ag application and control systems are fully compatible with the John Deere® Rate control system. We have designed and field tested all of our application systems (liquid fertilizer, anhydrous ammonia, herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides) in order to ensure compatibility with the new JDRC 2000.
Come spend the day with SureFire Ag, the experts in complete fertilizer systems for JDRC 2000. In the first year, we have deployed more than 400 systems using this new control platform.
Join us to learn more about how this dual system can increase your or your customers’ efficiency and accuracy. This one-day training, offered on two dates, will include:
- Overview of the JDRC 2000 including SureFire’s own harnessing for this controller.
- System basics and overview.
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities that make the JDRC 2000 one of the easiest control platforms to work with in the field.
- SureFire ISOBUS Sentinel for individual row flow monitoring directly on your John Deere display.
- SureFire’s many systems compatible with the JDRC 2000 for liquid and NH3 application.
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
9 AM to 4 PM
SureFire Ag – 4 miles North of Atwood, KS on Hwy 25. Click Here for a location. Register by contacting Dora at 785-626-3670 or email@example.com.
The Raven Rate Control Module (RCM) is an excellent rate control platform paired with the Pro700. The Raven RCM can control up to 5 products and connects to the Pro 700 over the ISOBUS system. SureFire systems are fully compatible with the RCM and SureFire supplies everything (including the RCM) for a complete system in one shipment.
Over the past ten plus years we have established ourselves as the leaders in precision application systems. Our business strategy is to develop strategic relationships with you the dealer and become an extension of your business. There is no one size fits all solution to fertilizer application. We lead you in asking the specific questions necessary to develop a complete solution to fit your customers exact needs. From simple single product applications to more complex multiple product or variable rate systems, our goal is to delight you and your customers. When there is so much at stake it only makes sense to partner with the experts.
SureFire Ag has added a one-day training to educate dealers and customers alike on this perfect match. This training will include:
- Introduction to the Raven RCM including SureFire’s own harnessing for this controller
- RCM compatibility with Ag Leader and Trimble displays your customers may use
- SureFire systems for application of liquids, including PumpRight hydraulically driven diaphragm pumps, Tower electric pump systems, Spartan Injection pumps and more.
- SureFire ISOBUS Sentinel for row flow monitoring directly on the Pro 700
- LiquiShift System for High Speed Planters, Prescription Applications or any other application requiring wide rate ranges
Upcoming Dealer Training Date:
Thursday, December 14th, 2017
9 AM to 4 PM
SureFire Ag – 4 miles North of Atwood, KS on Hwy 25. Click Here for a location link.
Register by contacting Dora at 785-626-3670 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SureFire Ag Systems will help you or your customer’s needs in fertilizer application. SureFire’s customer support is second to none; call in and talk to a real person quickly when you need help.
Can’t make this training date? No problem! Contact us, we’ll find a time that we can connect to help you or you customers better understand the unmatched power of the RCM combined with SureFire systems.