John Deere has made significant upgrades in their application control systems with the new JD Rate Controller 2000 and subsequent updates to their system. This new JDRC 2000 allows for control of up to 5 liquid, anhydrous, and dry products, as well as seed rate control for air drills. In total, the JDRC 2000 can control up to 4 products to be documented, and a fifth product for independent control. Other advantages to the JDRC 2000 are the ability to control more implement sections, an easy conversion from Deere’s previous single product rate controller, and an improved user experience.
SureFire Ag application and control systems are fully compatible with the John Deere® Rate control system. We have designed and field tested all of our application systems (liquid fertilizer, anhydrous ammonia, herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides) in order to ensure compatibility with the new JDRC 2000.
Come spend the day with SureFire Ag, the experts in complete fertilizer systems for JDRC 2000. In the first year, we have deployed more than 400 systems using this new control platform.
Join us to learn more about how this dual system can increase your or your customers’ efficiency and accuracy. This one-day training, offered on two dates, will include:
- Overview of the JDRC 2000 including SureFire’s own harnessing for this controller.
- System basics and overview.
- Advanced troubleshooting capabilities that make the JDRC 2000 one of the easiest control platforms to work with in the field.
- SureFire ISOBUS Sentinel for individual row flow monitoring directly on your John Deere display.
- SureFire’s many systems compatible with the JDRC 2000 for liquid and NH3 application.
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
9 AM to 4 PM
SureFire Ag – 4 miles North of Atwood, KS on Hwy 25. Click Here for a location. Register by contacting Dora at 785-626-3670 or email@example.com.